Scott Cummins is an experienced product liability and insurance bad faith coverage lawyer who has handled multi-million dollar cases against aircraft and product manufacturers and insurance companies.
He began his career with Luce Forward Hamilton & Scripps, handling business and product liability litigation, and later co-founded Sullivan Cummins Wertz McDade & Wallace, an 18-lawyer law firm, before becoming of counsel to CaseyGerry. In 1999, Cummins put his insurance law background to use in co-founding Insurex, a commercial insurance services business doing business in 40 states through over 1,000 affiliates and employing 10 insurance professionals. In his spare time, he enjoys tennis, sailing and surfing.
- Welsh Inn of Court, Barrister
- Enright Inn of Court, Barrister
- Todd Inn of Court, Barrister
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- California Insurance Broker, Lic. OD22998
- City of San Diego Small Business Advisory Board, Board
- La Jolla Youth Soccer League, Board
- La Jolla Youth, Inc., Director