Featuring: John H. Gomez, Esq.; Robert J. Francavilla, Esq.; Paul S. Zuckerman and Moderator – Kenneth C. Turek
Regardless of whether you’re a seasoned personal injury attorney or just got your bar card, this is a “not to be missed” program. A panel of highly successful San Diego PI attorneys will discuss personal injury practice from A to Z. The program will cover client intakes, and will explain how to evaluate cases, how to maximize your case value and how to win in negotiations, mediations, arbitrations and trial. This program will also cover both pre-litigation and litigation practice and will cover postsettlement issues such as lien negation and managing client expectations.
- Determine whether or not to take the case
- Maximize the value of your case in pre-litigation
- Learning how to best utilize written discovery and depositions
- Learn how to maximize the value post-settlement by negotiating liens, medical
- bills and medical payment insurance
- Learn how to maintain a larger case load by practicing more efficiently
This is a Brown Bag event. Registrations are due by noon on February 21, 2014 to avoid a late fee. Late registrants and walk-ins will incur a $5.00 late registration fee. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
12 noon – 1pm
SDCBA Conference Center
401 West A St., Ste. 120, San Diego, CA 92101
Sponsored by San Diego County Bar Association