Specializing in serious personal injury litigation, Jillian F. Hayes is a litigation attorney who works closely with partners David S. Casey and Frederick Schenk. Before practicing plaintiff’s personal injury, she focused her practice on insurance defense and now uses the knowledge she gained working closely with insurance adjusters to help injured victims.
Since joining CaseyGerry, Jillian has developed a reputation as a tenacious and bold attorney determined to get the best results for her clients.
- Truck driver receives life-changing settlement
- Rape by an employee at an Assisted Living Facility settles
- Product liability case against online retail giant
She was recognized as one of San Diego’s Top 40 under 40 Business Professionals in 2019. She is a board member of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers, a member of the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, the American Association of Justice, the Lawyers Club of San Diego, and the Business Network International.
In her free time, she enjoys traveling, cooking, paddle boarding, and watching NFL football.
- American Association for Justice, Member
- California Women Lawyers, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Member
- Lawyers Club of San Diego, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
Bicycle Accidents →
Burn Injury →
Construction Negligence →
Dog Bites →
Head/Brain Injury →
Maritime Litigation →
Motorcycle Accidents →
Personal Injury →
Premises Liability →
Product Liability →
Sexual Assault →
Slip Trip and Fall →
Spinal Cord Injury →
Trucking Accidents →
Wrongful Death →
CaseyGerry Awards & Recognition