Specializing in serious personal injury litigation, Jillian F. Hayes is a litigation attorney who works closely with partner Frederick Schenk. Before practicing plaintiff’s personal injury, she focused her practice on insurance defense and now uses the knowledge she gained working closely with insurance adjusters to help injured victims.
- Family of dog bite victim resulting in death is compensated
- Truck driver crushed by approx. 2,000 lbs of metal receives life-changing settlement
- Rape by an employee at an Assisted Living Facility settles
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, she moved to Tempe, Arizona to attend Arizona State University where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Sociology. She then moved to San Diego to begin her legal career, graduating in 2012 with a Juris Doctorate degree from California Western School of Law.
While at California Western, she served as an instructor for the school’s Street Law program — helping high-risk youth throughout San Diego understand their legal and constitutional rights. In addition, she was an active member of the school’s advanced mediation program and spent time mediating in the small claims court in North San Diego County as well as the juvenile detention center.
In her free time, she enjoys traveling, cooking, paddle boarding, and watching NFL football.
Bicycle Accidents →
Burn Injury →
Construction Negligence →
Dog Bites →
Head/Brain Injury →
Maritime Litigation →
Motorcycle Accidents →
Personal Injury →
Premises Liability →
Product Liability →
Sexual Assault →
Slip Trip and Fall →
Spinal Cord Injury →
Trucking Accidents →
Wrongful Death →
- American Association for Justice, Member
- California Women Lawyers, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Member
- Lawyers Club of San Diego, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member