Those who suffer harm as a result of another party’s negligence benefit from the help of a law firm vastly experienced with San Diego maritime litigation.
When an adverse incident occurs on a watercraft and a person is injured or killed, the laws protecting the victim are unique. The road to seeking compensation depends on a variety of factors including the type of vessel(s) involved, where the incident occurred, and others.
Knowledge, Compassion and Commitment for Injured Clients
At CaseyGerry, we understand the distinct set of laws that apply to maritime litigation. Our boating accident lawyers have decades of experience representing clients who have suffered loss or injury at sea.
Our firm handles cases involving a wide range of vessels, including:
- Motorized boats ranging from small powerboats to yachts and pontoons
- Nonmotorized boats including sailboats, rafts, kayaks, paddleboards, canoes
- Personal watercrafts such as jet skis and wave runners
- Inflatable boats
- Commercial fishing boats
- Rigs, liners, freighters, etc.
- Passenger vessels including cruise ships and ferries
Each case is different. Injuries have occurred as a result of negligence, unsafe conditions, malfunctioning equipment, or another preventable problem. In the end, our goals are the same: to find a resolution that meets our clients’ long-term needs.