“I had the honor of being represented by Angela Jae for nearly five years. While she is an excellent attorney, her kindness, warmth and compassion are what truly set her apart. With the anxiety and apprehension that came along with the litigation process, I always felt comfort and at ease knowing that I was in such excellent hands. Ms. Jae surpassed her role as my attorney in order to help me through a very difficult time in my life. I have been privileged to have her in my corner during my time of need and can honestly say that she has impacted my life forever.” – Haley Colombo, past client
Specializing in product liability and personal injury litigation, Angela Jae Chun is of counsel to CaseyGerry. Prior to joining our firm, Chun spent six years as a senior associate in the litigation department at San Diego-based Tosdal, Smith, Steiner & Wax.
She also gained valuable legal experience as a law clerk at the Equal Opportunity Commission in Washington, D.C., in the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office and as a legal assistant at Endres and Estle.
A native of Santa Maria, Calif., she has strong San Diego roots, earning both her J.D. and undergraduate degrees here. She also has strong ties to the local Korean community, with membership in organizations such as the Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego and the Korean American Bar Association. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, hiking and kickboxing.
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Member
- Korean American Bar Association, President, 2014-15
- Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- Lawyers Club of San Diego, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- CaseyGerry Attorneys Listed in 2017 Super Lawyers
- Wendy M. Behan, Angela Jae Chun Named Top Attorneys for 2015
- Three Attorneys Showcased in 2015 Best of the Bar
- Attorneys Chun and Francavilla featured in national publication
- CaseyGerry Attorneys Featured in Super Lawyers
- CWSL Alumnae Lauded
- Jae Chun recognized as best and brightest
- $5.4 Million Awarded in Crash with Border Agent
- Angela Jae Chun Elected President of Korean Bar Association
- Angela Jae Chun Recognized as a Top Young Attorney for 2013
- Angela Jae joins CaseyGerry as associate
- CaseyGerry Adds Jae as Associate